py & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Breakup

Reagan and I broke up. I still like him a lot, but it is not the right time. Neither one of us is ready for a serious relationship. The long distance relationship was beyond stressful on both of us. I think we still like each other, we just need more time to learn who we are and what we want from life. Maybe we will get back together in the future, but in the meantime I'm not holding my breath. I'm going to enjoy being here with all these new people and experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jana,

    I just read through your blog and loved every minute of it. :-)

    I miss you, but that's a good thing. It means you are a dear friend.

    I'll switch to email - not everybody can read that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heart! I am sorry to hear about you and Reagan...ouch.

    ReplyDelete