py & Paste This Code:

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEE!








Hello friends, family, all. I bet I know what's racing through your mind right now, "Wasn't her birthday a while back?" Well yes it was. So glad you remembered. This week was not my birthday. I have this in common with most people I know.


My birthday was over winter break and it was great. It had everything that makes me happy. Almost. The only thing missing was my gorgeous roommies. Well last night they remedied that by having a belated party for me. One that included singing and a gift that I did not anticipate.









My "birthday" was much improved by the presence of Jason, who kept us laughing and graced us with his beautiful voice throughout the evening. He also brought us the ice cream. We love you Jason. Much hugs and a few pictures ensued! You guys are wonderful. Thank you thank you and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment