py & Paste This Code:

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Proof I'm Still Here

It's been a while, but in my defense my day to day life has not been interesting enough to merit much interest from anyone besides myself. That being said, there were a few highlights.
  • My first kitchen fire! I was making a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner and trying to watch something on TV at the same time. In my defense, that had nothing to do with the fire starting, it merely made me a little slower on the uptake. There was something under the stove, but my roommate, a professional had not seemed to concerned when she cooked on it a day or so before. One of the times I looked back at the sandwich to check on it I noticed that the stove flames were getting a little high, especially considering that our stove is electric.
  • Voice lessons have started. I'm doing all right, and I'm having fun in the process. The audition may go better than I had planned.
  • My apartment will have two new roommates next semester and I am so excited to live with those girls. We sign the lease tomorrow. It will be a blast!
  • Trev's birthday was yesterday and my whole family came up and we went to the temple together and then we hung out at my place. I owe my parents (literally) for getting me little knick knacks to make the place a little more luxurious (such as a shower curtain and light bulbs.)
  • Today I got to teach in church for the first time since I moved here. It is always a little scary to be up front, but I was glad to have the opportunity.

Other than that I go to school, practice, read and eat. All is going well. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment