py & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mad Skills

Okay so we all know I'm somewhat intellegent, right? No sarcasm please. So when we play smart people games I should at least be in the ballpark. Not so. I give two examples...Racko and Scrabble.

When I was in Thatcher I got to play Racko with Clel and Sherri and my new friend Jaime. At least I was only 75 points behind Clel in the end. The difference is that he played 3 less games than I did. And I still came in 1 game behind him. Don't get me wrong, that was a wonderful night and I loved every minute, but that is because I have accepted a simple fact...I loose.

Fast forward about a week. I was in Tempe playing Scrabble with Katie, Jason, and Jarod. Now let's be honest, I talk a lot and I know a lot of words. Do I know how to shut up? This may be the million dollar question. Fortunately there was a nameless person that was just as bad as me so I only came in a little ways behind.

Not to fear, my place (last) in the gamer hall of fame is assured!

1 comment:

  1. Umm hmm, just keep telling yourself that I'm as bad as you are...someday you might actually believe it.

    ReplyDelete