py & Paste This Code:

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When it rains it pours

No joke. Okay so I had my first day of school today and it was intense. For starters I was on campus for 12 hours. Yeah, 7:30am to 7:30pm. It was fun. When the day began I was happy to see that it was overcast because I love the clouds. Then it started getting chilly. When my class ended early at 7pm I got to walk back to my car in the rain. That would be one mile away in case you were wondering. I parked my car where my day began, not where it ended. I was glad I hadn't worn the sandals, but the lacy shoes were not good either. Hey, it's not my fault that I couldn't find my tennies this morning. Keep derisive hoots to a minumum on that comment please. By the time I got home I had a puddle on top of each foot and another one I stepped in every time my foot came down. I was cold. I was shivering. I was cranky. And I did it. Did anyone else walk a mile in the rain? Well did ya? That's what I thought.

2 comments:

  1. It was so sad seeing you come home all soaking wet last night!!! I'm glad you got your warm shower! :) And I'm also glad you only have class Tues/Thurs. If you had that schedule every day, you would be extraordinarily tired. Plus I would never get to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seeing you would be a tragedy. I can't see you right now and I'm already getting sad. Come into the living room and make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete